Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was an awesome time this year. Was really happy the weather man failed bad and our weather was awesome. We had 4 turbo bikes in our group which 3 of them were racing, we also had 3 conversion bikes rc51,R1 and ZX10. The R1 and ZX10 bike raced alot.

Here is the Drag bike video to start

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is Kevin on his ER Turbo Raptor.

This bike was right at 100hp on bone stock motor running on E85. Out of our team he make the most runs up the hill.

few picks of Aaron's Drag bike in action

·
Registered
191 Posts
that thing looks like a beast to handle, can't imagine the 130hp '09 you got.

keep the vids coming for those that missed the rally!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice job Lucas. I tell ya. There is something about running black and polished rims together that must just make a bike really want to half hill everybody else. From those vids-You guys looked impressive. I can tell you guys are heading in the right direction.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice vids Lucas, was nice chatting with yuh guys out there. Bike is definately going the right direction. That thing was getting out for sure....just wait tell or if you put a cut tranny in it. Aaron thinks he shifts fast without interupting the power much but it's crazy what a override will do for yuh.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Hell yeah Lucas you guys definetly ripped it up out there this year. It was nice bullshittin with ya too man I'll come by whenever I get a day off again. And sorry I didnt make it back to your camp sat. but the little lady had other plans haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts