·
Registered
100 Posts
send them a e mail, thay will reply same day

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
e mail it is!!! unless this is a sign....ive also been looking at the new smith and wesson governor.....its a 410 shotgun colt 45 revolver...smith and wessons answer to the weak a$$ taurus judge

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
tech quad shops phone has been busy for a week now!!! what gives??
Thats why I quit using them! I think the guys name is Steve. He is a nice guy and helpful...if you can get a hold of him.

I had a coulpe grand in parts to order. Couldn't get anyone to answer. Called Team Rocket Factory and haven't looked back. Try Beau at TRF. He did good by me! Almost all the parts in my sig are from TRF.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Very busy! Seems as though our phone never stops ringing. PM me your phone number and I will call you quick or I can give you my personal cell that you can always reach me on.

No need to direct people to TRF. We take care of our customers!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Steve a tqs is awesome. email is the best way to get ahold of him.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ill have to say that Steve at tqs is a stand up guy, Bought a lot of upgrades and parts from him and never had any probs, Can be tough to get him on the phone, Email/PM always works for me.. :)

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
+10 steve @ tqs is awesome , have bought thousands of $$$ worth of parts from him for my bike and friends and would'nt use anyone else !!

price , customer serv 2nd to nooone !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Who do you know who gives out his cell # out for a work related issue ?? Steve and the TQS team WE THANK YOU !!!!!! keep up the GOOD WORK !!!!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
steve is a top notch dude for sure and well worth the wait for the parts believe me

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Steve is like the rest of us, a hard working dude that can only do his best... Not Steve he gives 110% all the time... Thank you Steve! oh and all my motor parts came for TQS/Bo a Great team..

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Hell ya Steve is great to deal with!

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Who do you know who gives out his cell # out for a work related issue ?? Steve and the TQS team WE THANK YOU !!!!!! keep up the GOOD WORK !!!!!!!
Most of the other guys won't do that. I've used him and it is tough to get hold of him sometimes but he will keep his customers happy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Steve is a busy man but always takes care of his customers.......very much worth the wait to get a hold of him.......bought 99% of my upgrades through TQS and have nothing bad to say.......Ships to Canada with no extra charges, and gives great deals......Thanks Steve for the great service!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts