Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey .. I got some of your "old" extended a-arms off ebay and was hoping to get a little tech help ...assuming these are yours ?? and not just a sticker someone put on them ?? these require the spindles be cut to fit a larger taper on the ball joint ?? sounds like something of yours ?? are there newer ball joints to solve this issue .. or is there a tool available to ream my spindles at the correct angle ?? is this something you guys can do if I send mine in ??
let me know ... they look like AWESOME parts and I want to try and break them :eek: ... it's what I do :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
hey .. I got some of your "old" extended a-arms off ebay and was hoping to get a little tech help ...assuming these are yours ?? and not just a sticker someone put on them ?? these require the spindles be cut to fit a larger taper on the ball joint ?? sounds like something of yours ?? are there newer ball joints to solve this issue .. or is there a tool available to ream my spindles at the correct angle ?? is this something you guys can do if I send mine in ??
let me know ... they look like AWESOME parts and I want to try and break them :eek: ... it's what I do :D
I could be wrong but i head of those arms.Burgard made those for many years that you had to ream the spindles.Burgard used VW balljoints on their arms before the newer style came out. Hope this helps..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty sure they are JDs ... they look just like thier new ones .. which are different than anything else on the market that I've seen .. I emailed [email protected] directly from thier page .. hopefully I can get a response :\

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well .. sort of ... the answer is .. all that information was lost in a fire .. so the arms are sitting on the shelf and I'm shopping ebay and this site right now for new ones .. since I just got my 05 660 back from the theif that took it ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts