Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering what the best looking and best quality front bumper out there is for the price. strong but baller looking, and not breaking the bank to do so. all opinions welcome, and attached pics are even better :cool: thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
yeah the stupid hood flew off and hit me in the face cracking my goggle lense. It doesn't really shine much but the shadow when running at night is a bit distracting

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Any thing PRM is going to be tough.

I have their summit bumper.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

Tqsatv.com Pretty baller status looking!

Or

Again at tqsatv.com here is the link! http://www.tqsatv.com/prodimages/fullic.jpg

Ask Spider/Paleface513 how strong PRM is. LOL if he cant destroy PRM products nobody can trust me...And for the price you cant go wrong!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
i have the armadillo front bumper. Its tough as shit and looks great. Its the one that looks like it has three horizontal bars

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
i have the armadillo front bumper. Its tough as shit and looks great. Its the one that looks like it has three horizontal bars

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Some Gytr stuff are made for bikes specificaly you know! Same look different mounts!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I have the GYTR Bumper and like it BUT get blinded at night with my HID lights. I just bead blasted the back of it and will see if that helps.

Attachments

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
ima big fan of the blingstar h-bomb bumpa. looks trick and i havent broke it yet. oh and there hard to find for the 660. place i got mine said they had one in stock for my machine and i got it and it was for a kfx450 but made it work just fine

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Personally I like the PRM baja but think it belongs on a Banshee. The GYTR style is what I have and I like it alot. ^^^^^That blingstar is pretty sick looking.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
ima big fan of the blingstar h-bomb bumpa. looks trick and i havent broke it yet. oh and there hard to find for the 660. place i got mine said they had one in stock for my machine and i got it and it was for a kfx450 but made it work just fine
is the H-bomb face removable at all?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts