Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will one of these work on a Raptor 700? Or is something connected to the Original Equiped Tumb Throttle that will negate the use of the Dual Gasser?

And as always, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, since no one has a clue here...I got my own answer. The dual gasser will fit on our Raptor's...'bout the only thing that will need shortened is the cable adjuster, the Terry Cable Adjuster is a shade too long!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Sorry just read the thread. The gasser fits up fine, I didn't have to change anything. If anything the adguster was a little on the short side for me. I had to extend the lower throttle adjuster a touch to get it the way I wanted it. It works great and real simple to use. Without it installed the pin that holds the twist seemed hard to line up, but after you install it the cable tension makes it perfect. It took a few min to get used to the small amount of free play in the grip when using the thumb trottle but you get used to it really quick. All around I think its a great product that looks great too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The adjuster does not half to be shortened!!!!! dont use the terry cable adjuster take it off and put the stock adjuster on the terry cable and it works great i have one on my bike!!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Looks like the thumb throttle is a little far away from the grip.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Yes its both. It has the thumb throttle that always works, and a locking pin then holds the twist in place when you want the thumb only. Pull the pin and you have twist.

·
Registered
147 Posts
can you switch between thumb and twist when you are riding or do you need to stop and pull a pin out also do you like this sit up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes u can switch during riding, you just half to reach with your right hand and pull the pin its not bad at all, I love mine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Where can I buy one?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice idea but i've always been a thumb guy too so it could only help my bike mates out when they ride it dont need to do that lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.