Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LTE duals came with an "LTE" actually dobeck TFI. Everything I find for settings on a Dobeck have 4 settings with screws. Mine is + mode - .The SHOCKER, LTE didn't send any pictures or instructions. Had lots of fun hooking up my pipes, nothing was even marked left and right like the written intructions said.... Lte recommends starting with 3/9/9/9.
PROBLEM mine only goes to 8!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!! :confused: :confused: :help: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone post a pdf or some link that I can veiw to set the stupid thing, it is a gen 3 dobeck. My damn quad won't even start, had it started once and started jammin on buttons (obviously) and now I'm lost. Btw these pipes are the SHIT!!!! , just wish I could let my wife hear them, drop that kind of $$$ and she wants to know what all the fuss is about.

If anyone can tell me anything about the controller it would be apprieciated, thanx Raptor_Ryder. :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Raptor_Ryder7 said:
I was serious. I have one and that is how I tuned mine and it works.
Oh sorry I was'nt being sarcastic, The thing was blinking like a new Christmas toy and like I said I was jammin' the buttons and the lights were changing from I think orange/yellow, green, and blue. What you say makes sense. What is the button sequence to tune it? Does it do 4 curves like gen 2? If you got one then Please tell me anthing you can to help, I'm lost :help:

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats the only problem with that type of controller, you gotta keep the bike running while you go through the startup sequence and then to tune it. when i put on the 3 mods the bike was so lean i could barely keep the bike alive long enough to tune it.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I called the techs today.
What they said is:

There are 5 modes GREEN - quantity of fuel
YELLOW (orange ) - acceleration
RED - "main jet"
YELLOW w/ BLUE in the 8 position - sensitivity
RED w/ BLUE in the 8 position - "main jet" full throttle

If you have the LTE duals ALL 5 SETTINGS should be @ 4, then go from there. NOTE: these settings are with K&N filter and LTE duals with AIR LID OFF, he said if you have the lid on it'll run RICH.
My damn battery died cause it's sooo cold and I tried starting forever. Gotta have the damn thing running to adjust it!!

If anyone has any more info please post :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the link, but, the heading of this thread says it all. TFI with BUTTONS NOT DIALS. My last post:
SandDragon said:
I called the techs today.
What they said is:

There are 5 modes GREEN - quantity of fuel
YELLOW (orange ) - acceleration
RED - "main jet"
YELLOW w/ BLUE in the 8 position - sensitivity
RED w/ BLUE in the 8 position - "main jet" full throttle

If you have the LTE duals ALL 5 SETTINGS should be @ 4, then go from there. NOTE: these settings are with K&N filter and LTE duals with AIR LID OFF, he said if you have the lid on it'll run RICH.
My damn battery died cause it's sooo cold and I tried starting forever. Gotta have the damn thing running to adjust it!!

If anyone has any more info please post :grin_nod:
Is what dobeck told me for tuning TFI WITH BUTTONS NOT DIALS. Again thanks for looking out anyway :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts