Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Lone Star Racing sport series a-arms(+2+1) yesterday around 3 p.m. Eastern time. The Cocker Spaniel was going haywire by 9:45 a.m. this morning at the FedEx guy. A-arms, extended braided steel brake lines, and two sets of clamps arrived in super short order, at a price that couldn't be beaten anywhere online. Kenneth and Jen went out of their way to ensure fast shipping and great pricing. This is why almost all of my business goes to KB Motorsports! Can't beat the customer service, and it's freezing in hell if you can find a product cheaper that they carry. :cool:

·
Registered
728 Posts
They have my business for sure. Kenneth went out of his way to make sure I got my stuff on time. Great service.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I ordered the Lone Star Racing sport series a-arms(+2+1) yesterday around 3 p.m. Eastern time. The Cocker Spaniel was going haywire by 9:45 a.m. this morning at the FedEx guy. A-arms, extended braided steel brake lines, and two sets of clamps arrived in super short order, at a price that couldn't be beaten anywhere online. Kenneth and Jen went out of their way to ensure fast shipping and great pricing. This is why almost all of my business goes to KB Motorsports! Can't beat the customer service, and it's freezing in hell if you can find a product cheaper that they carry. :cool:

They have my business for sure. Kenneth went out of his way to make sure I got my stuff on time. Great service.
We really appreciate you guys taking the time to leave feedback! I hope you both enjoy your products (LSR Arms/Barker Exhaust).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts