Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone at Rocket Factory would like to thank raptor forum members for their purchases.

We apologize about the phone not always being picked up. We have only 4 lines and when they are tied up the phone appears to ring like we aren't picking up. We are fixing the problem:)

When you do reach us we are more than willing to answer any questions you have on mods for your quad. We have tested, dynoed and retested many products for many companies.

We are currently doing research for new cams, new cranks, new valves, new pipes, etc.

We also go on location almost every weekend with a service trailer to learn first hand problems people have. We want to give you the best customer service with the most knowledge.

Thanks again,

Jason, Brett, Bob, Rob, Dean, Ryan, and Garry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jason & Brent, Thanks for your help on which setup to go with for my style of riding. Now I can start backing up my online name:lol

You will definitely hear from me in the future.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have to admit that i havn't really bought anything from them but everytime i have called them about there product or a rumor i heard they are more than willing to fill me in on it. You guys are great and i appreciate the help. Now thats service :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: always willing to help.

Thanks You guys you are GREAT!! :thumbsup: ;) ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.