Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatcha got going?

I have the in laws coming over for the usual. I might head to my moms early in the day to grab stuff I have been ordering. I picked up some e-track parts so I can fasten my bikes to truck bed by their foot pegs vs using straps. Should be interesting.

Need to get beer... good time for some Billies Chilis and their other ghost pepper beer.

We will be having some great weather in the foothills of Colorado, mid-60's. I have a 4 day weekend and would love to get a ride in, not sure where. My sister had surgery earlier this year and she has not ridden her crf230 at all since last fall. I don't care for riding at tracks, but there is a big one 5 minutes from home that works good to keep oil flowing in the bikes. I think it's time to get her feet wet again and get her on her bike to just get her comfortable on it again.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
That sounds like a good time..family food and drink is always good. We will be having dinner at my sisters new home. Its supposed to rain here so i guess there will be no swimming in the pool. I doubt i will be riding as my rear bearing is still shot and i havent had the time to take it apart and see what all i need. im half tempted to just get new axle hubs and bearing carrier.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,052 Posts
Going to our sons house with his wife, grandson and maybe her kids. No riding for me, still working on therapy for my knee replacement. But, still planning on a trip to Glamis as a goal in February.

·
Registered
689 Posts
My dad and I are going to Albuquerque to be with one of my grandma's and fix stuff around the house. My sister is having knee surgery today and her and my ma are going to be out for Thanksgiving. Was gonna ride alot when we got back but I just finger tighted the bolts on my voltage regulator and it fell off on a ride, I got back ok but went walking some trails and no luck...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts