Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one going? what the shit?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have you ever been to "landers". a guy at this shop was telling me about it, said it has craters in the lake bed from bombs being tested and dunes and trails? ever been?

·
Registered
210 Posts
F#@k Galmis :mad: J/K I'll be in Dumont from Fri.-Sun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big M said:
F#@k Galmis :mad: J/K I'll be in Dumont from Fri.-Sun. :thumbsup:
yeah lets shut it down! i'm just going to go destroy the land and kill lizards, should be fun!!, and then spray girls with my stream of justice! ok ok, jk/...i always pick up after my self, , don't want to loose another spot!..., well have fun at dumont and i hope to get up there soon,, and back to glamis when it's not so busy, this will be my first time there,i'd like to get there with some smooth sand left for me... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
30 Posts
NICK said:
have you ever been to "landers". a guy at this shop was telling me about it, said it has craters in the lake bed from bombs being tested and dunes and trails? ever been?
I think the guy at the shop might be talking about Johnson Valley. Their are some Dunes off of Boone Rd., and the firing range is just north of their. Johnson is west of Landers off hwy 395.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
megojeepin said:
NICK said:
I think the guy at the shop might be talking about Johnson Valley. Their are some Dunes off of Boone Rd., and the firing range is just north of their. Johnson is west of Landers off hwy 395.
oh ok, yeah, i bet that's what he ment.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've heard a lot about Johnson Valley. How do you get there? Is it off the 15 hwy?
How's Dumont? I've heard about that place as well.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LODO said:
I've heard a lot about Johnson Valley. How do you get there? Is it off the 15 hwy?
How's Dumont? I've heard about that place as well.
i'm not sure about either, never been to either

1 - 12 of 12 Posts