Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE BEFORE PICTURES!!!!

well, I will be doing some modifications on my quad this month! I hope I can get the Quad ready for Thanksgiving weekend. here's some pictures of my Quad right now and I will be posting new pictures soonest I get it done. here is the list of the new Mods! I have most of them just waiting for a few though.

yosimura RS-7 Pro Series Titanium Exhaust System
power commander PC-III
Pro Design K&N intake system
CFM Performance air box
Elkas shocks front and back piggy ( comp & rebound)
Roll Design Steering Stem +1
IMS pro series Heels,Pegs,Nerf
IMS shift lever
IMS brake Lever
ADAPT racing Graphics ( BLack)
Carbon fiber hood,gas tank, and coolant bottle ( black from ALBA)
Carbon fiber warning Labels (black)
AC Grab bar (powder coating flat black)
PRM Skid plate and Swing arm (powder coating flat black)

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/maupome/?sc=1&addtype=local

·
Registered
202 Posts
Re: THE BEFORE PICTURES!!!!

man i love the white, looks so sexy. nice rap man, got my props

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Mods are Done!!! THE BEFORE AND THE AFTER PICTURES!!!!

Well, I have almost finish the Mods on the quad. I still have to install the Full Skid and the Swing arm Skid. they Are been Powder coated in flat black. I have decided that i will not be using the Nerf Bars.I desided to stay with the racing look.I'm Selling them! they are the IMS PRO SERIES powder coated Flat black. this do Not come in powder coated in black I have Powder coated my self. The only IMS Nerf bars that they come in Black are the GP SERIES.Email me if anybody is interested in them for a good price email me.They are brand new. [email protected]

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r243/maupome/

CLick on the After link to see the after pics

·
Registered
683 Posts

maupome who did you get your IMS pegs and heal guards from ?
In your gallery you show a pictures of Nerf Bars ?
Did you buy pegs/nerfs/heal guards as a package ?
How much?
did you put them on yet?
how do you like them ?
thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hippy I got the package from ebay... ATV GALAXY talk to Mike and tell him that I send you, Fabian from San Diego CA. I powder coated the nerfs, and heals flat black. I love them. I haven't put on the nerfs... I'm not sure if I'm going too. I might sell them. I like the way it looks right now.

Oakleynutt: Thank you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vanilla_Gorilla: they are the Baja ITP's. rear is 9x9 with holeshot XC 20X11-9 tires. and the front is 10x5 with holeshot XCR 22x7-10. I'm selling the wheels is you are interested! PM if you're

·
Registered
6,514 Posts

very nice!!! :thumbsup:
love the black/white combo, everything i add is going to be black/ or powder coated black

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

NICK said:
very nice!!! :thumbsup:
love the black/white combo, everything i add is going to be black/ or powder coated black
I'm doing the same with my blue '06, as a matter of fact I've got some stuff to pick up this morning that is being PC'ed black.....

Very nice quad.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.