Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just called my dealership and asked if modifications void warranty they said as long as i don't do open engine mods then it will be fine. :thumbsup: :grin_nod: so in the next month or 2 i will be buying the HMF full system and prodesign intake from sweetquads.com and the PCIII from fuelmoto.com.

quick question, when i buy my PCIII (i'm ordering by phone from fuelmoto) they will program it before they ship it to me right?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
W69DY said:
yes they will preprogram it for you to what you have on your raptor. WOODY
May be a stupid question but.. What do you do to reprogram it if you buy an intake or something afterwords?? :3question: :crazy:

G

·
find the map that is correct for your mod and then d/l it and send it to the PCIII via usb cable.once you get your pcIII you'll see how easy it is to play with :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
dizheafta said:
find the map that is correct for your mod and then d/l it and send it to the PCIII via usb cable.once you get your pcIII you'll see how easy it is to play with :thumbsup:
Thanks man cause I need to get one now just for stock form because it runs so lean :crazy: Whats the best PCIII to go with?

Thanks

Michael

·
Registered
644 Posts
There is only one PCIII

The Power Commander by DynoJet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts