Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded to a 2008 raptor se! Can't wait to get on it. Bought it with a bent rear axle other than that it is ready to go. Anyone have a suggestion on what kind of axle I should get! It will mainly be used in the sand. Id post some pics but I can't figure out how, maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On my 2008 Raptor 778 I am wanting to upgrade to the JJ&A aluminum play axle which is adjustible. They are not cheap, but with less weight means more power. Watch out the modding virus does not get you. I purchased my 2008 Raptor in January and my wallet has not been the same since...hahahahaha! When I got the Raptor it was bone stock. You can see mine in May's Raptor of the month contest which I entered and you can read what some of my mods are. Good luck with your Raptor.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well luck fully it came with a power commander and a gyre exhaust I guess that's a good exhaust, I just plan on doing little things to it, but thanks for the input! Yeah I know about this money disappearing game not to long ago I had bought a 660 and I've just always have wanted a 700 but couldn't find a good deal to save my life. But man you have a nice bike and car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts