Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL ATV links thread

With all the noobs flooding the pages i see tons of where can I get this or that so I am throwing my .02 into it and making this thread for resources..Add your links and please say what you have purchased from them.
www.napsatv.com I get my tires and my headlight lens film here..free delivery and always have my order within 3-5 days

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: The OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL ATV links thread

www.ripperracing.com - L&A one way starter bearing, gasket kit. Best customer service I've experienced (When you can get ahold of them)

www.albaaction.com - Nerfs, FMF powerbomb header, other odds and ends I didn't feel like driving to the dealership to order. Pretty good customer service, but keep on top of your order status. I ordered my nerfs just before christmas and somehow mine got lost in the system, they were cool about making it right though.

·
Registered
207 Posts

www.bikebandit.com

i get anything i don't feel like getting from the dealer here.
they have a lot of cool schematics and ilustrations so you can pick you part :thumbsup:.
customer service is the best i have ever seen.
I ordered a clutch kit and the case gasket once from here at different times and the case gasket somehow got hung up in the mail. Well i sent them a e-mail and they sent me a new one free i didn't even pay for shipping, when the mail screw up got sorted out i received the second one so now i have a spare one :grin_nod:. i haven't seen anyone here mention then at all so i don't know if you guys have had bad bad experience with them or not.

·
Registered
899 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts

"best customer service ive experienced, when you can get a hold of them" THATS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I EVER HEARD!!

·
Registered
43 Posts

hamiltonsandm said:
www.ripperracing.com - L&A one way starter bearing, gasket kit. Best customer service I've experienced.
I'll second that. I live near ripperracing.com, and I know the owner personally. He's a great guy and a Raptor rider just like all of us! They have a great business, with excellent customer service. I buy lots of stuff through them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts