Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of front and year fenders from Motosport and they came all scratched up. Called them and alls they would do is $50 Gift Certificate or Return them but they told me it would take forever if i did the return thing. I dont have much time left because of the rally coming up and it already took a month to receive these. So i chose the Gift Certificate but i feel like thats not enough. Wanted opinions on what you all thought. Maybe im just being picky idk but im irritated! Here is some pics.....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Fudge that bro. Im not a big fan of Motosport, they always seem to screw up an order of mine. But mine was a wrong part, or something of that nature...not expensive ass plastics. I'd be pissed, whats $50 bucks gonna get you on that site, maybe a tire? All my orders are from RMATV now, I have had good luck so far.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That would make me upset too. If they didnt want to make it right they should've called the shipping company and filed a complaint then they possibly could've recovered the amount the plastics were and made it right with you. On a good note the scratches don't look to bad I think u could buff them out.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I say return it! You payed for a new set of plastic not some partout stuff. Call back and speak to a manager...full refund or overnight some new plastic.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You paid for NEW plastics and should get that.

Maybe the pics dont show them well but would they look just like that after a ride or two? If yes then I would wait on new ones so they would look clean for one ride. I don't think 50 is enough to compensate for them. They will loose their ass on them if you send them back so I would say more store credit or whatever is reasonable

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Fudge that bro. Im not a big fan of Motosport, they always seem to screw up an order of mine. But mine was a wrong part, or something of that nature...not expensive ass plastics. I'd be pissed, whats $50 bucks gonna get you on that site, maybe a tire? All my orders are from RMATV now, I have had good luck so far.
I agree heid! I've had at least two orders screwed up from them. Never buying from them again, just a bunch of jackwagons.

I say make them eat it and send it back.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Send it back, Thats the result of shitty packing!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Salty! Tell them to make it RIGHT send them back and tell them your going to take your business elsewhere, bet they will do more then 50$ ask to speak to someone higher if they don't do anything ask for someone higher up then them till someone does that's bs dude

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just called them and they are going to talk to a manager and call me back with what they are going to do. We will see if they make it right or not. Ill keep you guys updated on what happens.

·
Registered
598 Posts
They have done me wrong multiple times. I no longer do business with them. I specifically called to have a blue subframe and they sent me a silver on. Aren't they a site sponsor too?

·
Registered
881 Posts
I just called them and they are going to talk to
a manager and call me back with what they are going to do. We will see if they make it right or not. Ill keep you guys updated on what happens.
Step 1 of run around:
Tell post customer that management is reviewing the problem with your order and will get back to you when a solution is ageed upon.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got a call back. They are going to do an exchange. Could take up to 2-3 weeks though. Atleast im getting new ones i guess. And they are taking away the $50 gift card

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I just got a call back. They are going to do an exchange. Could take up to 2-3 weeks though. Atleast im getting new ones i guess. And they are taking away the $50 gift card
That's poor business on their part. Really poor if you ask me. They should be doing everything they can to make this right, and if that means they eat the cost of overnighting a new (unscratched) set of plastics, then that's what they should be doing.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
They must have been watching the thread, it is a good thing they rconsidered their offer............
I can see that it may take a while for new plastics though...........:)

·
1%ER VIP
313 Posts
Lets hope it was poor packaging prior to shipping. Be cuz sending u that looking all scuffed up is terrible. That's like getting a new paint job on a Benz, and leaving new scratches!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
2-3 WEEKS! That's beat, are they paying for the cost to send it back? Did the plastics you ordered use the 2 day shipping? I can't believe they took away the gift card. What's 50 bucks to them? Hopefully your old plastics can serve the purpose for a couple more weeks. I've always had good experiences with them... maybe some idiot dropped them, didn't want to tell the boss, and shipped them anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well guess what. The manager called me and asked me why i want to send these back. Then he started telling me for them to send me a new set is rediculous and he said that those are just box marks and all of them come like that. Then he started in on how i can buff it out with a polish and blah blah blah. He was resisting to send me a new pair. I got tired of argueing and now im still stuck with the $50 dollar gift certificate. I would highly recomend not buying from them. Just thought i would let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
email him the link to this thread and remind him that it has had over 350 views so far......

1 - 20 of 70 Posts