Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive read some time ago some where about the reversing of the front tires and wheels for an inch wider front end. So I checked into it and bought some front wheels that are offset so they are not actually reversed. Ive looked all thru this forum and cant seem to find the info out about doing it again so thought id just ask if many else has done this and if so or not would there be anything I might regret or not about the extra whopping 2 ins. in my front now. The wheels actually look pretty dam different, now that theyre little more of the deeper dish look. :unsure:ok thks J

·
Registered
226 Posts
I recall someone on this forum trying it. It does work, but I do remember that there was a downfall (perhaps stablization and/or turning). Anyways, they have wheel spacers for the 700r on ebay. Which keep your tires on the right way and still give you some more width.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I remember trying that on my trx250R many years ago. If I recall correctly, the bumpsteer was aweful!!! Any high speed runs in the choppy stuff was a bad idea. Then again these days a dampner would assist with that. I still wouldn't recommend....

DJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.