Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked-up my barkers from Finishline Coatings. Had them ceramic coated with a high temp black finish(good to about 2000 degree's). It's getting late, I'll have to finish in the a.m. 8)
Sat a.m. just realized I bolted that right side can to the wrong spot(3rd pic) :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
how much did that run you? (if you don't mind me asking)

ps. that looks sick as hell.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rabara9 said:
how much did that run you? (if you don't mind me asking)

ps. that looks sick as hell.
Well, I hate to say it but...$270.00 :'(. They did 2headers,2midpipe,2endtips,4heat shields. All the pieces are done on the INSIDE also. Don't ask me how they do it, cause i have no idea. They said it's a 60% thermal barrier, suppose to help exhaust flow faster :confused:. I just think it look's cool.
You also get a 2 year warranty against flaking or corrosion.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Ya that looks real nice. Now if we could just get some orange labels. :lol: I think i know what pipes i will be getting when the time comes. Get that mod completed so we can see some more pics.

G

·
thats creative man, polish the mufflers to a mirror shine and thats out of this world.Looks awesome. big thumbs up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks amazing man. 8)

·
Registered
241 Posts
looks great !, did you find your magneto cable comes really close, took mine for a run today and i even wrapped some fire blanket around it on the left side but i think it got fryed a bit , looks slighty burnt . plus its really stiff and hard to move . keep a eye on it just some advice after today thinking about some exhaust tape just in case ! .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.