Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3 Weeks ago at my wits end and disgusted with the customer service of the vendors I had been dealing with I call Lucas at English Racing and asked them to get another Turbo kit going for my " Shocker" Bike. I realised we only had 2 weeks to get ready for the Raptor Rally so I knew this would not be ready to take. At that time Lucas said he would try to have it ready to go but I didn't want to cut any corners and its a show /duner bike. I said again don't worry about it. Well get to it after the Rally. We started Sunday before the rally working on the completely stripped motor in his shop with a couple of his Techs and the help of YFZFRYGUY. I wont go into all the details and hurtles he had to overcome, because you wouldn't believe me anyway. Bottom line 12AM Wednesday we rolled it off the dyno and into my truck to take to the Rally. The bike was completed in ready for show condition and before the Rally. I would like to thank everyone that worked so had to make this all come around so quickly. Lucas, Aron, Jake, TJ, Kevin, Jeff, YFZFRYGUY, ZEBRADOG, WOBBLE. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. With out all of you I would never have had it finished. I also need to thank my buddy SUB454 for helping e get this into a roller over the last months. Your all the best.

Here's the details:

Garrett T28 Turbo with the English Racing Kit. 734 Big Bore with a +3 TB

Lucas can through up the Dyno Sheets but its way more power then this quad is set up for. Here's the pics

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Sick bike bro I love it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Haha, that last pose is great. I really didn't think the bike was going to be finished, especially when the turbo kit was just starting to be put on when i finished my bike; and the intercooler didnt show up till i was on the dyno. Great work Paul!

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Quad looks great Paul :pimp: you actually have to see her in person because the pictures don't do justice...

Btw Paul you need to get some Weight Training in before you flex those arms :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btw Paul you need to get some Weight Training in before you flex those arms :lol:[/quote]

I through that one in for the ladys.

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Nice color combo bro. That this is sik. I see another "Raptor of the Month" Candidate for next month. :D

·
Clean 700 Raptor
275 Posts
As much as it pains me to say this my friend your bike is beautiful and your taste is impeccable !!! Take care of my trophy and it was a real pleasure meeting you and your friends !!! Thanks to you and Rob for letting me ride your turbo bikes !!!! It's really nice to know someone else out there has the same sickness for modding these money pits as I do ! And I'm truly glad you got your bike finished in time, even if it did cost me that damn trophy !!! (LOL) I look forward to riding with you next year my new friend !!!

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also need to thank Scott from Direct Drive for the custom cover. I asked for the Peace sign and there must have been a malfunction with the machine.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Quad looks great Paul :pimp: you actually have to see her in person because the pictures don't do justice...

Btw Paul you need to get some Weight Training in before you flex those arms :lol:
Paul was flexing? How could you tell? The bike runs as good as it looks too! Little scary when you are on the tank and the bike still wants lift up........in 4th gear.

·
Registered
592 Posts
beautifull bike for sure! I wish i would have thrown a leg over it when you offered but that thing is just to damn sweet! Jim your very welcome and again anytime you want to swap rides for a little bit again i am game, your bike came out great as well!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts