Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like most of IL, WIS, IND are gonna get hit by 12-18 inches!!! Starting tue night and going all through the day wen :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks like most of IL, WIS, IND are gonna get hit by 12-18 inches!!! Starting tue night and going all through the day wen :)
I'm in Illinois and they are calling anywhere from 10-24 inches!! cant wait til play in it in my truck, but theres no way the raptor would be going anywhere.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
LOL I think here in Oklahoma we are getting the same storm tonight! But only 4-6 where I'm at, but with ice underneath it all

·
Registered
376 Posts
yep we just started getting our ice, we are getting out of school early :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm ready for warmer weather... 8)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Illinois and they are calling anywhere from 10-24 inches!! cant wait til play in it in my truck, but theres no way the raptor would be going anywhere.
Me too , but we r leaving thur early am to head south but sounds like they r gonna get lots of ice.!!!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks like were getting 3 to 6 inches of snow late tonight and Tuesday with an additional 5 to 8 inches of snow Tuesday night and Wednesday...no mention of ice so far.. :confused:

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have snow up to my waist in some spots in the back yard, i have buried the sled more time just trying to cut a new trail

1 - 12 of 12 Posts