Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting some sort of computer for my 06. Seems like this is the one everyone is using. Comments and complaints welcomed.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i have a vapor and like it!!But there is a new one out that has a gps in it now..i would go for that one!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, how much does the gps enabled one go for? I'm thinking of father's day gifts for my self.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I have the voyager and it's a nice unit.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ill prob order through rockymnt link. Anyone got pix of there install on the 700 just for size wise and looks, it mounts to the handle bar bolts correct?

·
Registered
749 Posts
i have pics of the vapor/dash mounted but not the voyager. if you'd like to see the vapor on, then let me know and i can post a pic

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
My pictures aren't very good, I took them to show the screens but as you can kind of see it's a little wider than the handle bar clamps. It comes with a plastic clamp, I'm going to build a new one using some pieces of flat steel...when I get around to it :eek: otherwise TrailTech is suppose to have another one in the works.

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
wow i like that display.ya i would def build a mount to protect it .:D the pics turned out great shhheeeessss man ! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
I found this coupon and stepped through ordering one but near the end of the checkout process it said "Your customer account will be credited $20.00 in Cash Bonuses when all items on this order have shipped!"

Doesn't sound like what I want, I want an actual price savings, not credit toward future purchases, but may be good for someone else.

http://www.couponcactus.com/coupons/Rocky_Mountain_ATV_MC

Code I was given was: RMCACTUS10

·
547 Posts
I found this coupon and stepped through ordering one but near the end of the checkout process it said "Your customer account will be credited $20.00 in Cash Bonuses when all items on this order have shipped!"

Doesn't sound like what I want, I want an actual price savings, not credit toward future purchases, but may be good for someone else.

http://www.couponcactus.com/coupons/Rocky_Mountain_ATV_MC

Code I was given was: RMCACTUS10
well try one of theses http://www.retailmenot.com/view/rockymountainatvmc.com i always use this site if one don't work try the other one .there instance ones let us know if it did :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wifey gave the green light, so i ordered the voyager today, said should be here tuesday

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I looked at those first and appears to be the same deal to me, am I missing it??

"$20 in cash bonus to be applied to your next order when ordering $150 or more (Excludes tires)"
Ya they all seemed to be 20$ after you buy something, i just ordered it, came to 265$ free shipping

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
wow i like that display.ya i would def build a mount to protect it .:D the pics turned out great shhheeeessss man ! :D
About the only time my phone took a decent picture lol. I'm not sure how well it will work with the stock dashboard/key location. When TrailTech finishes their mount they normally include a new spot for the key but if you build your own mount you can do it yourself as well.

·
547 Posts
I looked at those first and appears to be the same deal to me, am I missing it??

"$20 in cash bonus to be applied to your next order when ordering $150 or more (Excludes tires)"
well they must of change them on me sorry ,but im sure you will order more:D
Wifey gave the green light, so i ordered the voyager today, said should be here tuesday
good to hear ,man you are one lucky man to have a good woman like
that .lol i got one toooo! post some pics when you get it installed :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts