Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in NJ last week we got upto 75 degrees of course it was on the days I worked 12+ hours. Then on the weekend when I have off we get an ice storm. I am so tired of the snow and shitty weather. I just want to see some dirt and sand. Not snow, not ice, and not mud puddles. I just had to vent since it was the first time in 2 weeks I was ging to be able to ride. Not that I can't ride but I am tired of the snow. I am sure there are some of you worse off, but no one else can relate to this situation like you guys. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: Tension Breaker, had to be done.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yea, tell me about it. Here in central PA. it was 70 degrees tuesday could see my whole yard except some little snow piles. Friday night we have over a foot of snow and its back to 25 degrees bunck of bull if u ask me. :mad:

·
Registered
621 Posts
It's pretty bad here too in South Alabama. It's going to be a fridged 70degrees today and not a cloud in the sky. I can't wait untill it warms up to at least 74! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
180 Posts
The weather is awesome here but thanx to the moron's at falicon I've nothing to ride.....

·
Registered
824 Posts
yea im in the same boat over here in NY, tuesday was really nice out so i took the raptor out, so wed i brought it to work with me on the truck so after work i could take it to the car wash and i leave work and its snowing :mad:

well hopefully this will be the last month of this stuff, i ordered my skids this week and now its time to order all my riding gear so i can try and stay safe :lol:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
got to almost 80 here tues, wed and thursday. fri it rained all day just to make my tracka frikin mess and then it iced all last night. been stuck with the fuckin kids for like 3 nights in a row cause the old ladys gotts work. i dont give a shit what the stinkin weather does tommarrow IM GOIN RIDING, muddy or not. hope you guys get out soon :nana: :metal:

·
Registered
188 Posts
80 + degrees here in Cali all week ....bad news is we only had 2.5 inches of rain all year and the dust is horrible,but I mostly ride at Pismo Beach :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys i am a newbie here, and a proud new owner of rappy se. yeah the weather here sucks too. one day its 70 and beautiful, and the next day it 25 and an ice storm. but i guess thats how it goes in maryland. we have a saying here in md, if you not happy with the weather wait 10 mins cause it will probably change.

·
Registered
621 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
got to almost 80 here tues, wed and thursday. fri it rained all day just to make my tracka frikin mess and then it iced all last night. been stuck with the fuckin kids for like 3 nights in a row cause the old ladys gotts work. i dont give a shit what the stinkin weather does tommarrow IM GOIN RIDING, muddy or not. hope you guys get out soon :nana: :metal:
WOW... you really paint a picture on how you feel about spending time with your kids. :3question: Good going dad! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Man here in AZ we are getting into the 90s. Every time you stop you are just pouring with sweat. Got to keep riding to stay cool and the dust sucks big time just like in CA. Every one has to ride 30 to 40 feet a part just to see. Before to long you guys in the east will be riding in nice weather and we will be in the 110s doing night riding.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I work for cablevision up in dutchess county, thats cool if we get enough people together for a NE meet we could have a lot of fun when the weather gets nicer.

·
Registered
273 Posts
75-90 here (so cal). I'm going to Glamis net weekend, I'm kinda scared cuz its supposed to be around 90-100. :satan:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Washington state here - where, since November, the rain stops just long enough to tease us into thinking the trails have drained before starting again.
The whole "it always rains in Washington" thing used to be something we all said just to keep the Californians and Montanans from moving in.
But now I'm starting to wonder.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It surpassed a 100 here the other day. :eek:

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
6" of white crap this morning!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts