Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this is worth it? I am planing on doing the Rs7 full exhaust and I a need to do something about my fuel. So is the ems pim worth it? And will it achive the fuel corrections I need or do I also need to get the pmik?

·
Registered
266 Posts
The fuel increments are 500rpms on the Yosh controller.

The Dyno jet has 250rpm increments.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Beeznutz700r said:
Okay, So does the dyno jet come with the pre tuned maps than? Or do I have to tune it myself?
There are about 60 pre made maps for the more popular intake and exhaust combinations on their website, free for downloading. You can make adjustments yourself of course. There are add on accessories available as well.

Their website shows everything available, where to buy, where the authorized shops are at ect.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The Yosh system did not get a good write up in one of the Magazine pipe shoot outs. Just an FYI Below is the link on the write up.

Yoshimura RS7 Pro Series quiet full system: $575 93.1 dBA Yoshimura: 800/634-9166; www.yoshimura-rd.com The Yosh system is proof that dyno numbers are not everything. Despite cranking out the top horsepower number, its on-track performance didn’t impress our testers. They noted a little more power in the midrange, but it wasn’t a big boost. Overall, it had a lackluster response that simply felt flat compared to the rest. Grade: C

http://www.atvrideronline.com/features/100_0603_2006_yamaha_raptor_700r_atv_exhaust_pipes/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.