Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Contact Jogaca (Kevin) for shocks if you are on a budget.

480-262-3216. He is in Arizona, let him know I sent Ya....

Cammy is correct on those $hitshow shocks.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I guess it depends on if you like trading good money for Chinese junk.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Dont waste you $. I'm another more than satisfied customer of JOGACA's. I suggest you talk to him before you buy anything. He'll point you in the right direction, even if it's not his.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Buy the correct shocks or buy KFX450R front shock have them re-valved and re-sprung with a race tech kit. Don't be cheap. If you want to be cheap sell the bike and buy hot wheels atvs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easy boys...dont crucify me just yet...was searching for yzf450 shocks and those came up. I did find a local guy selling a pair of 2004 yzf450 shocks for 100 obo.
Deal?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Not crucifying you, just making sure you are ok :lol:...100 is a good deal. But if it were me I'd call Jogaca first. I know he keeps a stock of them so you could buy straight from him.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Alright, we ll put down the hammer and nails. Yeah, 100 sound good. But I'd contact jogaca before you buy the local ones. If the local ones would need to be reworked it won't be such a deal.
Didn't mean to bully you, but last year I guy had
Ordered a full set from elka I believe, then he called jogaca, ended up cancelling his elka order.
Let us know what you do. For now we ll stop measuring wood.

Sent from my Commodore 64

1 - 9 of 9 Posts