Raptor Forum banner

They sent the wrong Tires.

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  joedirt411 
#1 ·
So I ordered 2 new tires form my 01 660. I found a place called Motosports.com and ordered Dunlap KT-396 in 20x10-9 ($39.99). After UPS decided not to deliver them in the 3 days that was paid for they showed up and they sent me Artrax MXArtrax in 20x11-9 ($47.99ea). So the question is do I send them back and get the Dunlaps or will these Fit and are they a Better Tire then the Dunlaps.
Thanks for the help.

#6 ·
If you found a girl at the bar went to take her home, and she showed up later with her very hot girlfriend, would you tell her to take her friend back or STFU?

=D Enjoy the upgrade man!

#8 ·
I understand the idea of these cost more so they are better but my last wife cost more then my current GF and my GF is a definite upgrade.

The Dunlaps were on sale so I wanted to make sure that although these tires cost more now that they were not some Cheap rag that would only last a month.

They are going on the bike today.

#9 ·
Just messing with ya buddy, Let us know how you like the tires! Post up some pictures!

#11 ·
Unless someone said they sucked I had planned on keeping them. The shipper is going to give them to me for $33 each which they say is cost. So they are giving me a refund of about $20. Makes the tires even better.

Really hard to complain too much but was worth calling and expressing my outrage to see what they were willing to give to satisfy me and keep from having to pay shipping back and forth on the tires.

#13 ·
Of the two they are the better tire plus they are hooking you up with the discount. :)

#15 ·
I'd say you made out just fine with that deal.:)

Just by looking at the tread design, they should be a much better performing tire than the Dunlop's.

I have never heard of this brand and it looks like they are from Europe, so let us know how they perform and what the wear characteristics are after you use them for sometime.

#16 · (Edited)
they are both 4ply tires and thats what maters the most. how long will they last.but if i was you i spend the extra money and get some 6ply you wont regret it. look up kenda kutter xc on motorsport.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.