Raptor Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some on here may know I've been have some problems with my bike well lots of problems one thing after another, guess bad luck gots me. Now things are looking up got my hands on a stock head that a buddy of mine let me hold. I took my head that is port polished with stage 2cam off and put the stock head on with just the 734 bige bore and dam bike is now moveing. So took my head apart and found my problem the cam has a low spot not letting the exhaust valves open completey. Now I'll be sending cam back see what they say most likely going to have to buy new one guess I'll get a stage 3 now. So just to let the update begin on my bike with the 3 mods and a 36T rear sprocket my top speed with my 250lb ass on it was 83mph. Now adding the 734 with the 12.1 comp my top speed was 87.5mph at 7850 rpms. Also get loaded a map on there and went. Now going to try with a 15T and the 36 hope to pull 90, 91 mph. Finnaly some progress, now just need to get the new cam and see.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.