Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys I got us a two classes this year for Dunefest. Single cylinder and a Open class. No rules, no cc limited, just the fastest bike wins. The races will be held Saturday and I'm working getting some prize money for 1/2nd place. I worked hard to get this going so please no bitching at the guys running it. Lets bring out bikes and see who can run more than there mouth!

http://www.dunefest.com/

Ok anyone want to sponsor the race can send checks to....

Oregon Off-Road Racing Association (OORA)
P.O. Box P
Riddle, OR 97469

Make sure to put Drag race heads up on it. Also if people want to paypal me ( [email protected] ) I can send money down to them. Any amount helps!

Sponsors so far...

Xtreme Motorworks (www.xmrinc.com)
English Racing (www.Englishracing.net)
FastraxMotorsports (www.ftxmotorsports.com)
Hansen Performance (www.hansenperformance.com)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So looks like we will have a few Impulse Turbo Raptors there, English will have a few, are the other Turbo guys going to show up and see if the big HP is for real?

·
Registered
224 Posts
The only difference is it's 300ft & really fluffy sand....when we ran Taylors DS 2 years ago we ran 25x12x9 16pdl kevlar rippers and we needed quite a bit more tire....just spun them bad.....It would be good to see...maybe this year it will be close to the good ol' days but with 4-strokes added in... Can't wait

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Think my old man would like that, maybe stage you guys closer so you can see the lights better:wow: Anyone know if Grant still has his RB bike?

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
I think i'd like the "old guy "class better......Myself,Sandaddy and maxx. LOL
old guys with big.............motors rule!
brad

Ahhh.....You`re just a kid, Brad !.....You gotta go race with the youngins......Gene is still the senior statesman, I think.....lol ! But, Hmmmm....An Oldies class....I`m interested !

BTW, Brad.....My 880 seems to have "self solved" what I assumed to be a blown head gasket.....Some hard riding with Tony and our crowd at St. Anthonys and no sign at all of head gasket issue. I`m wondering if I put too much coolant into the oversize radiator after chaning it out before the Rally....Talked to Ken at Kenz and he told me to only fill it just above the fins, which is what I did after the Rally....and no more pushing any coolant. I`m going to wait until after another trip to the coast to say no more problem...., but for now I like to think it`s OK....lol.

~ Sandaddy 8)

·
Gene Gene the racing machine
1,846 Posts
I think i'd like the "old guy "class better......Myself,Sandaddy and maxx. LOL
old guys with big.............motors rule!
brad
You guys are too funny, you kicked my ass last season Brad, I need Don to show up so i can have some fun with the senior guys,lol.;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts