Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding my raptor 660 with a stock axle with extended hubs but thats not working out to well anymore. Ive just started riding mx tracks and the axle bent within the first couple laps. I don't wanna go crazy and spend $500+ on an axle so i was looking at the Alba Racing Pro Elite Axle.

Here is a link to it
http://teamalbaracing.com/product.php?productid=2207

The axle is lifetime warranty if it bends and its $175 shipped. What do you guys think of it?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Wonder if they actually make it....I wouldn't think they do as they rarely make any of the parts they sell. I have seen them online before, but never heard from anyone who has purchased one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Durablue x-33

I bought the durablue x-33 axle with the billet hubs for 495.00 shippped and it works and looks great.

·
Registered
55 Posts
does the alba axle use the stock sprocket,brake, wheel hubs and axle nuts? i was looking at spacers but an extended axle is really what i ought to get. the price sure looks appealing. only a few bucks more than the high-end spacers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have been running a G-Force axle for three years now.... trails and MX. I have jumped the shit out of it and not small jumps either..... 60 - 75 ft. This axle has been great for me, I know others say that G-Force are crappy axles but I have had no problems with mine....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts