Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Yup....lol..Aj get stood up by girls lol...sould you be the one doin that to them.. :thumbsup:
yep but im to nice a guy so its the other way around on me turns out most girls out here are witches but hey wheres thier broom stick? :stickpoke: guess i have to get one for them so they can fly thier 2 faced @$$es back to where they came from to bad it wasnt standing where they guy was :lol:

oh well not all girls are like that just the ones here ::) but dam one would think that fall would hurt it looks like he landed on his head :confused:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told my wife I was getting her a new car when we were shopping at WalMart.

I went down the cleaning supllies isle and picked up a broom and said, here's your new car...She said she wanted a Mercedes, so I picked up the broom that was $19.95 and said here's the Benz of brooms.

She didn't think that was too funny.

The guy in the clip does hit his head....you can hear him hit the floor.

~Brian

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Yup....lol..Aj get stood up by girls lol...sould you be the one doin that to them.. :thumbsup:
yep but im to nice a guy so its the other way around on me turns out most girls out here are witches but hey wheres thier broom stick? :stickpoke: guess i have to get one for them so they can fly thier 2 faced @$$es back to where they came from to bad it wasnt standing where they guy was :lol:

oh well not all girls are like that just the ones here ::) but dam one would think that fall would hurt it looks like he landed on his head :confused:
oh thats suck bro...daaamn whore's... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Flynbyu said:

I went down the cleaning supllies isle and picked up a broom and said, here's your new car...She said she wanted a Mercedes, so I picked up the broom that was $19.95 and said here's the Benz of brooms.

~Brian
HAHA I did the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!! My wife laughed though. She came home last night from shop and save and said she got some car wash for the new car (She does have a brand new ford fusion) It was mop and glow!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wickmaster said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
HAHA I did the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!! My wife laughed though. She came home last night from shop and save and said she got some car wash for the new car (She does have a brand new ford fusion) It was mop and glow!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
That ROCKS!!!!

:lol:

~Brian

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Flynbyu said:
wickmaster said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
That ROCKS!!!!

~Brian
lol.. :lol:...y'all gonna get y'alls butts kicked... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Flynbyu said:
wickmaster said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
That ROCKS!!!!

~Brian
nope your wrong were going to get swept off our feet :lol:

its funnuy tho cause i did do this to an ex one time when she cheated on me then thought it woudl be a good idea to ask me for a lift to her new boyfriends place ::) i said ok then drove her 45 mins out to the middle off nowhere droped her off and drove up the road 200 ft and said "heres your broom ya dirty old witch ill race ya back " and then drove off never seen or heard from her again other then one of my friends seen her out in town a few weeks after but that was it thanks god 8)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Flynbyu said:
wickmaster said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
That ROCKS!!!!

~Brian

its funnuy tho cause i did do this to an ex one time when she cheated on me then thought it woudl be a good idea to ask me for a lift to her new boyfriends place ::) i said ok then drove her 45 mins out to the middle off nowhere droped her off and drove up the road 200 ft and said "heres your broom ya dirty old witch ill race ya back " and then drove off never seen or heard from her again other then one of my friends seen her out in town a few weeks after but that was it thanks god 8)
lol maybe..u hope so anyway.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:

you must live here then

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Flynbyu said:
wickmaster said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
That ROCKS!!!!

~Brian

lol maybe..u hope so anyway.. :thumbsup:
ummmm no i dont hope so as if they got a broom they can beat our @$$es with them / sweep us off our feet im sure they know how to sweep ::)

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow he is so lucky he didn't die. Show that one to the kids, good example of what happens when you eat stupid food, drive a stupid car, rent a stupid boat, and try to do a stupid dive. lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
YOUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OUT!!!

Mr. C

1 - 20 of 21 Posts