Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order some proarmor propeg nerfbars in black like 2 months ago from RMATV and they just called me today and told me that the wont be in to the end of May. :mad: I really cant believe this. 3 whole months, ususally there really good on get product to there customers, but i guess if they dont have the product they cant. Hey at least there callin me and keeping me posted.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I know what you mean...I ordered AC Blackline nerfs from AC directly...in the begining of March! You should hear the stories they've given me as to why they havent shipped out yet!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they just told me that the proarmor manufacturer is way behind on schedule so i dont know.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Rocky Mountain is always out of stock on practically everything I want to order. WTF

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but you would think that they would stock up alot more during this season.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Probably want to make sure they don't order a ton and then have them just sit there?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Its pro armor man, not RMATV. I ordered set of nerfs for my KFX when I had it and it took 3.5 months to get them. Their stuff is too popular right now. Seems like they cant make it, sell it, and stock it to the dealers fast enough.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
btac said:
but you would think that they would stock up alot more during this season.
They probably tried but pro armor couldnt keep up with demand.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i can understand that, but i want my shit like now.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hey don't feel too bad. I ordered those nerf's and pegs too, and I've also ordered a bumper from them, but they are backed up on EVERYTHING! I agree, this sucks but all we can do is sit and wait. :'(

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Yeah, I called pro-armor (lookin for a rear grab bar from em') and they said they are all held back, and getting their retailers stocked is a priority. ::)

·
Registered
128 Posts
It took me 3 months to get my pro armor rear grab bar, and that was directly from them. Like they are saying I think pro armor cant keep up with the demand. :(

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they need to figure something out, im sure there are losing customers cuz they are talking so long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts