Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Markcuda said:
I will say right now, any one that does this shit is "Gay" :eek:
SUPER GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,119 Posts
I will say right now, any one that does this shit is "Gay"


To each his own, I wouldn't do it to mine but King1313 (I think that's his handle) has blue neon lights on his super blinged out 700R and it looks pretty friggen cool. I would love to see what would happen if you told that big MoFo he was gay face to face. :brick: :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
I will say right now, any one that does this shit is "Gay"


To each his own, I wouldn't do it to mine but King1313 (I think that's his handle) has blue neon lights on his super blinged out 700R and it looks pretty friggen cool. I would love to see what would happen if you told that big MoFo he was gay face to face. :brick: :smash:
HAHAHAHA! True, that is one badass quad!!! If I had a show Quad I would probably consider it. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Use leds, lighter smaller cheaper and use less power to operate. They also dont get hot to the touch and are superbright. I had some on my ZX10R and it looked good. Put them on a switch so I could turn them on and off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
And LED bulbs can get banged around and not shatter like the neon light kits. Some of those things are just like flourescent light/shop bulbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Machy said:
Anyone put neon on their raptors or know how to? Do you think it would be too :rice:
:rice: :rice: :rice: :mp5: :banghead: :brick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,851 Posts
Headrope said:
And LED bulbs can get banged around and not shatter like the neon light kits. Some of those things are just like flourescent light/shop bulbs.
My bro has LED's all along his 250r. It looks BADASS.. Riding at dusk or just parked somewhere at night at idle, theres just this sweet green hugh around it.. Its all a matter of the persons taste, I wouldn't put them on my rappy, but, thats me.. if you like the look, go for it, and if you end up not liking it, you just gotta pull em' off :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
sik lite - is a brand/company that works great for this.... you can buy their stuff off ebay... they have a website too... that is what King1313 has on his bike....
Plattner
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
i am gettin ready to put blue leds on mine and hopefully get parts of the bike painted and try to bling it out...just to take out in the mud cause i think it would look pimp at night goin through the woods with a blue glow about it..mines paid off and when it is paid off (or when not with most people) i get more crazy with my shit, like i have spikes on the front of my R1 and i love it ..i just can't find anywhere to put the big metal spikes on the rappy without them goin through me in a crash....but everyone wil probably agree it is a case by case thing with people, some people love it some people hate it...i personally think excess of anything looks chessy and too pepboys...just a nice little accent here and there to set you apart from the rest is nothing wrong with it...do what you want bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Look at my sig....

See also below. I bought these LED's on ebay,

And I am not gay... In Portugal, quads are street legal, and everyone on the road stops to see me go! I have them on a separate switch, so I only show them when I want to.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
SCROOGE said:
i am gettin ready to put blue leds on mine and hopefully get parts of the bike painted and try to bling it out...just to take out in the mud cause i think it would look pimp at night goin through the woods with a blue glow about it..mines paid off and when it is paid off (or when not with most people) i get more crazy with my shit, like i have spikes on the front of my R1 and i love it ..i just can't find anywhere to put the big metal spikes on the rappy without them goin through me in a crash....but everyone wil probably agree it is a case by case thing with people, some people love it some people hate it...i personally think excess of anything looks chessy and too pepboys...just a nice little accent here and there to set you apart from the rest is nothing wrong with it...do what you want bro.
:wtf: I can hardly read a damn word you typed in that color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sangue_e_Tripas said:
Look at my sig....

See also below. I bought these LED's on ebay,

And I am not gay... In Portugal, quads are street legal, and everyone on the road stops to see me go! I have them on a separate switch, so I only show them when I want to.
Where did you get those LED's? Is the wireing bad on it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
The wiring is easy, each light has just 1 power and 1 ground. Run all the grounds to a ground and then the power to 1 side of a switch and the other to your power source.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
i think it looks pretty good on the rappy. Esp. when king posted his pic when i 1st joined, and if u have a white rappy it will glow even better.

i was honestly thinking of getting it done with LEDS around arpil/may. i figured i would go with red. my friend owns a audio shop and he does alot of electronics so i was gonna have him do something up (i dont dare to lol ) i think it would b pretty cool ridding at night with them on.

now when i had the rx7, i wouldnt put them on it, just cause its not me, but for the rappy, why not :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top