1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
OMG cool 125!

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
That thing is gonna be filllllthy! Wish I woulda been that lucky to score a ride like that when I was younger! Wow!

·
Registered
147 Posts
You must have some pretty good connections... Wish my 250 could look like that...

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
lucky kid

·
Registered
37 Posts
that is very nice, you need to post up more pictures, what mods ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
update!

Sorry guys the last few bits took forever to get finalized and working! But shes done...well for now, motor's next after we test how the Rekluse clutch is going to work! Yes Rekluse!
Here's the list so far...
Gabriella Espinosa #55
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabriella-Espinosa-MOB-Racing/156376811136490
FMF Full system
Rekluse Clutch
DWT Wheels/ ITP Tires
ASV Levers
Streamline Dampner
Axis full suspension
Lonestar Chassis, A arms, stem, bar clamps and swingarm
XFR Nerf bars and pegs
PRM bumpers
PRM Skid plate
PRM swingarm guard
TM Designworks chain guide and roller
Renthal chain
Durable Axles
Uni filter
EHS Airbox lid
Pro-Com ignition
ProGraph-X custom full graphics kit
Next up: ENGINE
12:1 compression Wiesco
Custom cam
Bigger valves
Port/polish
26mm Mikuni
Lightened Flywheel
Lightened crank
Ceramic mains
trans cut/polished
and topping it off with a custom blend Powermist fuel!
I'll keep you posted!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you using the exp rekluse , I would love to get one for the sons 125
Great looking bike. We flat track our quad and run some cross country
YD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rekluse

no its a Z-Start Pro for a TTR 125, you need to swap out the smaller 4 disc Raptor unit for the larger 5 disc TTR125 clutch, follow the TTR instructions (2 barnett steels 2 stock plus 5 barnett fibers gets u the gap you need) let you know how it works after we test the whole bike this week...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update! Electric shifter in development!!!

so far the Z Start clutch is great for everything! Rocks, hills, roots, mud, etc...only drawback is the shifting, a deliberate decel is required to get a positive upshift-when hammering up a hill and a downshift is needed or powershifting during starts, its just not as smooth as I would like- so I'm developing an answer!!!!! Electric shifter!!!!:wow: Yes going to take something off the other side of our team and mod it to work on the little raptor, along with a fully adjustable shifter assy- thats part of the problem too, all this if done right will improve shifting action and time, as well as improve trans life...keep you posted

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very nice, great job!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi djduc748l,

Quad looks very nice, Will you be running the Florida race coming up? How is the Reckluse clutch working out? I have purchased one, still working to get the quad built. I started early this year, with customer restraints our project build gets put on the back burner...that's just the way it is.

Have you completed the engine yet... 12:1 pistons in stock.

Thanks,
Precision MotorWorx
Jason Weidner

·
Registered
237 Posts
You're killin' me bro. You've done an awesome job on that thing! My son spotted this ride and now wants me to sink a couple $k into his Rappy 125. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have a problem with that, but he's fixin' to out grow the 125 and will soon need more quad. If I"m gonna soak a bunch of coin into mods, I wanna be able to keep the sucka for awhile. You know?

Incredible job though, holy cow that is sick. I think you should apply for the ROTM. I bet she'd win.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts