Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just riding in the blizzard we are having here in eastern pa, and all the sudden as I was getting on the throttle, vrrrroooommmmm!!! I thought I threw my chain as it is pretty loose, I am out of adjustment room and ordered a new chain and sprockets... but I look down and oil is pooring out the bottom of the bike:wow: oh shizzz........ turns out after pushing it back a 1/4 mile to my garage, that the front sprocket nut came off and that was the only issue, and it even fell onto my skid plate so I just need some oil to get her back on the road!!!!!!8) but im just going to wait for my new oil tank and chain/sprocket kit:D There's no point in draining the oil twice in one week! Sucks though the fun is over early:(

At least there was no damage, but on the nut, is there a clip or something that olds it on, On my R6 there is a metal washer the you bend the tabs on to grab the nut, should there be one on my 660? Don't need that happening on a 3 hour ride:eek:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it... I was so happy to see my unholy case, I got to stop at the cycle center and pick me up one of the tabbed washer things!! Still got to check out the splines on my output shaft though... I had to come inside and grab a beer. CRAPTOR 5 Justin 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts