Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
Do you have a map for this with barkers. trinity, K&N and no lid? I live in middle TN. What can I expect? Any dyno sheets comparing these mode before and after the bore? Thanks

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Oh man,sorry I haven't answered your post before now. I don't have anything as far as maps go. I'm trying to find some guys that have had tuning done. I'll let you know if I find anything.
http://www.bluetraxx.com/reviews/kds_throttlebody.htm . These are very conservative gains on this dyno test. I think you will see at least this much.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I'd be very interested in doing this if we had more support for the map changes. Even if we could just find out where in the rpm range we could make changes to compensate for the additional air flow. Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
kenny said:
I have maps for the +2 with Barker duals, Hotcam stage 2,K&N, with and without ported head. I'm working on more..... :thumbsup:
kenny do you still have this map? this is my moms setup (unported) and could I have a quote, thanks
tom

·
Registered
454 Posts
hey kenny its me i talked to you thurs about my raptor ill be calling u soon cause i want my throttle body done as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts