Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to think about throttle body upgrades. What kind of gains are you guys seeing? And how big should I go? Any other pros/cons that I might not think about?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
With your build, I would definitely go +3. The FCI is being held back. Unless you have plans of changing your displacement, I think that would be all needed. Its a very easy mod too. Not hard to get it off, and then send it in and they do the rest. Not too expensive either!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long is the turn around on them? And would the tuning be a pain, should I put it back on the dyno?

What kinda added power are people seeing?

Is the throttle response still crisp?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
How long is the turn around on them? And would the tuning be a pain, should I put it back on the dyno?

What kinda added power are people seeing?

Is the throttle response still crisp?
The turn around may be real quick if they have some in stock already done. I wanted my same one back due to how new it was and they had it for a week. I would recomend a new tune for sure. Increasing that much air flow will lean you out and thats not good on the motor. Not sure how much hp it will add I would guess around 2-3. Throttle response will all depend on if the bike is tuned properly. If so, then yes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. Thanks for the replys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts