Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first off wana say thx to all the members of this site....i got some great ideas, feedbacks, suggestions, opinions, etc from u guys....i got my quad the way i wanted it, 3 mods, 15t, 8 paddle haulers, iridium plugs. i just came back from dumont and raced alot of 450 and 700s that had pretty much the same setup and i smoked them all. i know some didnt have 15t fronts and had sand stars and i know they make a difference..but i didnt think it would make that much of a difference. i probably raced (4) 700s and (1) 450 they all had HMF full or LTE single full, GYTR full with either pro design air kit or gytr air kit, fuel controller with stock front gear some with sand stars and some with variation of straight paddles. well my 1st and 2nd gear just launches my quad and 3rd gear is where i smoke everyone...i was very happy with the performance of my quad. all of the guys i beat came over and asked what internal mods i had done to my engine..i told them none and they were surprised. Now i want my quad even faster...guess fixing up my quad is never going to end....thx again guys

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thx Everyone!!

Yes will do..i just came back today from dumont so i have to wash my quad stil..once washed ill post some pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Re: Thx Everyone!!

I would have to say the same. Thanks everyone! I love that I seem to get help with anything I need to do on my quad. Now I just need to find the bolts I need to loosen to get my chain loose, I need to get this 15t on. :lol: But thanks again for all the help everyone, now I'm trying to do my part to help out with the little I know.....one thing I do know is these raptors are sick when you add the big three mods!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are some pics enjoy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.