Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious to know what a good tire pressure would be to mainly run trails?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I too run 4.5 front and rear

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have only ridden trails and I run 4lbs in front and back.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those tire pressures you guys are running are with stock tires or aftermarkets?? or doesnt matter?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
doesnt really matter. I ran that same pressure in both :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I usually run right around the 4 pound mark front and back. with aftermaket tires and wheels.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Raptor700Ryder said:
I usually run right around the 4 pound mark front and back. with aftermaket tires and wheels.
hey how do you like your klaws? running 23 in the front 22 rear?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I really like the Klaws. They seem to hook up exceptionally good. But they dont like the blacktop very well. No, i am running 20's in the rear and 21's in the front.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah they dont seem to even look like they would like the blacktop and when you get on them they let you know.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm running at 4.5psi also, seems to be about right.... With Razr2's :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Used to run 4 all around on the stockers. Now I need to get out on the H-D's to see how they feel. I'm going to starting out with 4 in them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I like to ride 6 in the front and 5 in the rear. I know is a little much but out here where we ride everyone wants to race and no matter where we're at theres alway a street (asphalt) to run on so need to be ready.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
going run at 4.5 at first to see how it is and make adjustments to 4 and we shall see

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have the holeshot HD's on back and i run 4psi in them, and have factory tires up front and run 4 in them also... i only ride trails.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts