Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Raptor 660
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help and good recommendations for some very hard compound durable rear tires for my Raptor 660 (20x10-9 or 20x11-9)

I ride a bit of wash and mostly very rocky hills in the Arizona desert and I need a very hard tire that can handle ripping up bowling ball size rocky hills and spinning on some hard surfaces and rocks without my tread being gone in a single trip and I understand no matter what with my riding I'm gonna need new ones pretty often but I'd like something that at least I don't have to buy new ones once a month because that's not a monthly bill I wanna have to deal with

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I need some help and good recommendations for some very hard compound durable rear tires for my Raptor 660 (20x10-9 or 20x11-9)

I ride a bit of wash and mostly very rocky hills in the Arizona desert and I need a very hard tire that can handle ripping up bowling ball size rocky hills and spinning on some hard surfaces and rocks without my tread being gone in a single trip and I understand no matter what with my riding I'm gonna need new ones pretty often but I'd like something that at least I don't have to buy new ones once a month because that's not a monthly bill I wanna have to deal with
I can already see what everyone will recommend, as it was recc to me when I first asked - GBC XC Masters. Those bastards are durable! And killer in all terrain.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I adore my xc masters, I've since moved but riden a ton in the new Mexican Rockyness (if that's a word) with em and they've taken it all, super solid tires!

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts