Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Brother has the Raptor 350 with the stock Dunlop tires. We mostly ride in the desert in arizona. I would like to change the tires on it, but i'm not sure what the best tires would be to buy. Would it be a good idea to change the size of the tires. The front is 21x7-10 and the back is 20x10-9? One last question, the raptor is a bit narrow what is the best spacers to go with and would 1inch be good or 2inch? Is it a good idea to widen it a bit? Thanks guys

·
Registered
81 Posts
Its all up to you! Alot of people will tell you to save up & buy +2 arms. Others will tell ya spacers are great! I personally will be purchasing G-Force spacers which are aluminum for the front of my Raptor. They will extend each side an inch for 2 inches total. 2 inches is all I want due to some of the narrow trails I ride here in So-Cal. Another brand of spacers are Dura Blue which are made out of urethane. As far as wheel sizes I will be increasing both front & rear by 1 inch for better ground clearance. I already been thru one though AC Racing skid that has been beat to hell! If your riding AZ. deserts you might wanna go taller on your tire sizing for more clearance from the rocks. Also change your front sprocket if you want to go faster...

·
Registered
29 Posts
You cant go wrong with Maxxas razrs at the stock size. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts