Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, looking for a new set of rear tires and wanted some opinions. I want a reasonably priced tire that's good for the trails and will hold up. I mostly ride trails here in Ohio so some times muddy but all dirt here. I do take short bursts on the road in between trails and want a some what aggresive tire that will last. Was looking at probably a 6 ply so thorns won't pone holes in them. What do you guys think? Should I go wider than stock? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I got the kenda kutters 20x10x9s and they have held up great. There one of the cheaper tires. Razr2 are also a great tire but are more money. GBC T-rexs are similar to the razr2s but a few bucks cheaper.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
I got a set of holeshots xcr 20-11-10 im trying to sell. Brand new no ride time at all. I run 22s so I will never use them

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Im thinking of trying kenda bearclaws after my realtors run out

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I got 22x12x9 bearklaws and they work great for snow and mud but for trail tires there a little rough but that's most likly since I run them at 5 psi. I was worried about spinning the bead off the wheel since they grip so much.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Yes they are realtors and they are great in the woods just have to be ready for the one wheel wheelies. If I find another set before I get bearclaws ill keep running the realtors.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great tips guys, really appreciate it. So you guys think I should go wider or stay stock size? I noticed most hole shots are wider than stock. Any down sides to going with wider tire?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes they are realtors and they are great in the woods just have to be ready for the one wheel wheelies. If I find another set before I get bearclaws ill keep running the realtors.
Is it true they dont make those anymore?

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Yea they haven't been making them for years which sucks ass big time cause they're such a great tire imo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts