Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of banshee Rear rims/tires, I need some new tires I want to use the rims i have but I'm not sure what tire will fit? the stock size tire that is on the rim is 20-10-9.
Can i fit 20-11-9 or 10?

·
Registered
350 Posts
last 5oh said:
I have a set of banshee Rear rims/tires, I need some new tires I want to use the rims i have but I'm not sure what tire will fit? the stock size tire that is on the rim is 20-10-9.
Can i fit 20-11-9 or 10?
You can fit a 20/11/9

·
Registered
7 Posts
buy maxxis razr2s or itp holeshot hds. both great trail tires/ raz2s on my rappy and hds on the kfx700

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Tire sizes:

Tires are labeled like this:
20x11-9

The first number (20) is the tire diameter in inches. This is the height of the tire from the ground to the top.
The second number (11) is the tire width in inches. This is the width of the tire's contact patch with the ground.
The third number (9) is the diameter in inches of the hole in the middle of the tire. This number is also the same as the diameter of the wheel/rim. The third number must be matched to the diameter of the wheel, it will only fit on a wheel of that diameter.

So a 22x11-9 is a 22" tall tire that is 11" wide and fits on a 9" rim. The stock rims for a raptor are a 9" diameter so those tires should fit on the stock rims.

A 20x11-10 is a 20" tall tire that is 11" wide and fits on a 10" rim. This tire will not fit on the stock rims.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thats what I thought, thanks for the tutorial!
I think what I was seeing from other people's posts though, you have a little play with the width (11 to 12)? or is that incorrect?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
The rear rim on a raptor is 9" and the front wheel is a 10"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.