Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the upcoming weeks I am going to be purchasing some ITP holeshots but I want to get them with wheels so I can easily take the stockers on and off when I please. Does anyone know a good site to get them with the wheels? I don't need fancy wheels just something simple... 8)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
At rockymountain, you can put in what quad you have, and it will show all the available parts and accessories (including wheels and tires) for you Raptor. The site should be pretty self-explanatory. Hope this helps.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
height X width X rim

Stocks are front 21x7x10 and rear 20x10x9

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
E bay - yamaha of troy- Best price combo I have seen for holeshots (HD's , GNCC's, XCT"s, or standard) on .190 ITP wheels $399 plus shipping. Check it out.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Machy said:
alright so just match the width +rim to the rim's width and height........... I just wanna make sure not to screw up the order
Stock front tires are 21x7x10 (21" tall by 7" wide for a 10" diameter wheel). The stock front wheel is 10x5 (10" in diameter and 5" wide).

So the last number in the tire size must match the wheel diameter, or it will not fit. The middle number in the tire size (the width) must be wider than the wheel. For example, the stock tire width is 7" and the stock wheel width is 5". If the numbers are the same or backwards, then the tire will not seat properly on the bead.

Any tire height will fit on the wheels as long as the tire width and wheel diameter are correct as noted above. i.e.: You can run 28x12x9 tires on the stock 9x9 rear wheels if you wanted.

If you order a different size wheel (a 10x10 rear wheel for example), just make sure your rear tires are at least 11" wide and are for a 10" wheel (??x11x10)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.