Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know where are like 15 posts on tire but this one but I need help with. I have came dwon to these two tires. The HD seem a good all around winter/woods tire but I was waondering if they are two heavy. The XCT on the other hand looks perfect good side wall pertection 6 ply rear they reces in the baja 1000 and not a single flat. But ITP claims they are their tallest trail tire. Would they make that much diffrence on height. The rappy is already kinda tippy as it it. I live in Southern California so all my riding is in rocky desert terrain. Any commets are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Don't know about the XCT but the HD's are heavy. The bike can handle it though especially if you have mods. They hook up great in wet and dry, you can still slide (though it is not as easy as the stockers), and they don't seem to wear too quickly. Either one will be a good choice. Look into the XCR it will be lighter. As far as the HD's go I am happy. Good luck.

·
Registered
988 Posts
HD Rears are great...the weight dont effect a Raptor and the wear is nice, dont go near the H fronts though, the only ITP front id even think about runnin is the GNCC.....im a Maxxis guy though but i have experience with some ITP tires

·
Registered
767 Posts
Never tried the XCT but my HD's are awesome on the front. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
965 Posts
My brother had a set of XCT's on his TRX372 stroker. They were AWESOME! Mud, snow, rocks, dirt roads, and the woods. If I go with 22's, they will be my first choice.

·
Registered
94 Posts
From ITP's site: size weight
HOLESHOT XCT 22x11-9 18.5
HOLESHOT XCT 22x11-10 18.0
HOLESHOT H-D 20x11-9 19.5
HOLESHOT H-D 20x11-10 19.0
I would go w/ H-D out of those two tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts