Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets see some nice raptors with some rims!!!!! im looking for a white raptor with black or polished rims.... im gunna run razr 2s on itp baja rims just looking to see wat i like better

·
Registered
596 Posts
doc love the set up man....what that rear end setup cost?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Goota love those Razr2's 8)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Here is my setup - these are just factory wheels powdercoated black - and then ITP HD tires on rear... and factory front tires...I have two sets of the powdercoated factory rims - and i am very happy with them... the powdercoating holds up very well.....
- - Once i get some money i am planning on getting the ITP c-series black wheels if i buy aftermarket wheels... - - Also i would like to get some LIGHTER tires when times comes - like razr 2 or a different type of ITP's... My HD's just dont wear at all.. they hold up amazing... so i want something that can hold up and wear the same as my HD's...

plattner

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
how are you razr 2's WEARING ? ? like wearing down..... my HD's like dont wear at all... i have had them for like 6 months, and they still look like they have just as much tread as they did the day i got them...
Bcs the razr 2's are lighter than the HD's from what i hear....
I am also thinking about some of the ITP tires... like XCR and others... i want some with good tread and traction.. but will hold up and be lighter...

Plattner

- -I will have to get new photos taken - since these photos - i have the Barker duals.. and new shocks, they are black to it looks good..

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Im running OMF Beadlocks with Kenda Klaw XCR's

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here's Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice nice like how they all look but im gunna run the 20.11.9 rear now should i go with the 22 or 23 front u think? im gunna lower my front end bout 2 in for races other then that im gunna leave it

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
se rims or get them powdercoated

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ouch u can get the itp baja rims for like 150 or so

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.