Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my current tires I have on my 05 350. Not sure when or if they need to be replaced so I included pictures to show the amount of thread left. Also, the one photo shows something coming out of the tire, not sure what it is. It's been that way for a while. I drive mostly on crop fields, and gravel roads, barely any winter driving. If you do think I need to get these replaced, I just want some suggestions for cheap but good tires. I'll only have it for 2 more years and then I'll have to sell it for school money. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
its much safer to hve traction. It will stop a lot of pushing and lifting and it will make you stop faster and turn when you need to....get some tires

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Those tires definately wouldn't last another two years. Maxxis Razrs would be a very good tire to last you the next two years and still look new when you sell it and you can probably get 4 for about $350ish

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I have to agree on getting some new tires. Plus, it's going to be a lot harder for us to tell what is sticking out of your tire, based on a picture, than it is for you, when you can feel it and see it face to face (or face to tire). If you ride mainly crop fields, it's probably a safe bet it's something from the field, depending on what crops are planted at the time.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Maxxis Razrs are amazing but a little more pricey than some tires. But they will last forever especially since you'll be on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts