Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if someone can give me some answers i have a raptor 700 and i am going to silverlake dunes in may my question is what is a good sand tire skate trak are kind of hight for me i was wondering if anyone is running ams or kenda i just want a tire that will do ok and not make a fast atv slow. i also have two 4x4 how are that in the sand do you have to have sand tires on a 4x4 one has itp mud light on it and the other has maxxis altrac on it will thay do ok any info would be great thanks.should i run a 15 frt or stock gear on raptor

·
Registered
126 Posts
i run sandstars on mine i am very satisfied with them i dont think you have to have paddles on a 4x4 it does probably help tho to have them on a 4x4 in the sand not sure about the sprocket i know i was not much help but i just felt like replying have a nice day ;)

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
TAMS07 I ran Kenda Dune Runner rear paddles last year. They did very well at silver lake. Where are u from?? I have no clue about the 4x4 questions..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am from ohio and just want to go out and have some and do a little drag raceing maybe how do the kendas work to lake the ams i just want something that going to work ok and not slow me down. is there any place to stay there that is cheap and close to were i need to go in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.