Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some good mud/dirt tires i want something that will not fail me do 70-80 degree hillclimbs. im sure any new tire will allow me to do this but i want something that is pretty well known and used. also the tires i have on now are 18x10.5x8 i woul also like these tires to have alittle bit more height so what size am i able to go with? im tired of hearing my swingarm bang against rocks when i drive over them luckily i have a skid plate there. the lowest part of my skid plate sits maybe a few inches from the ground. thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
i run razr's up front 22x7-10 and kenda knarly's out back 20x11-9 and absolutly love the combo. i aways ran hole shots in the past and thought the world of them. know that i switched to the kendas/razrs i will never go back.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i have a deep love for my holeshots. but there are too many people who will argue over maxxis and itp. and everybody rides a lil different but as far as dirt goes, AMAZING and 6 ply too. as for mud, they havent failed me yet and shoot roost's real nice too so long as you dont sink to the swinger. they are two very good tires and both have proven dominant in the pro's. but it comes down to a chevy-gmc argument, they perform almost equal but comes down to past experiance and rider choice. happy shopping - Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts