Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last month I had mechanical issues at this track, finally got them all figured out and I won 1st place overall both Motos out of 12 riders today. 1st Moto I didn't get holeshot...some 450 rode the outside and came out of nowhere and got it as me and another 450 had to cut inside and lost our momentum, I took the lead in the next turn though :D. 2nd Moto I took Holeshot, I spun out on lap 4 and got passed and killed the motor, restarted it and passed him soon after and took an even bigger lead and won. Sorry both vids are only the 1st lap of each moto, my girlfriend wanted to watch the race instead of looking through a camera and I don't blame her, enjoy guys...I'm a big fan of the roost I threw all over the 450's in vid 2 ;) FlWoods...thanks again for the Custom Axis shocks, night and day difference from Works....rides, lands, and handles even better.

MOTO 1
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v674/devildog_0431/?action=view&current=SANY0187.mp4

MOTO 2
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v674/devildog_0431/?action=view&current=SANY0193.mp4

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice brother, great job!! you were smokin em:) i miss the days of racing some mx:(

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good job, nice raptor

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
700 eats 450's all day long.

Great vid's, I like seeing a 700 eating 450's for lunch. keep it up. ;)

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice vids! Beat that dude that got left at the starting line on the second vid wasn't too happy!!

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice vids! Beat that dude that got left at the starting line on the second vid wasn't too happy!!
That guy talked alota shit for a whole week before the race. Moto 1 he rode the outside and got lucky on his holeshot...I smoked him in the 2nd turn and kept pulling away the entire race, never stood a chance, i'm sure he was upset none the less tho he wouldn't have beat me :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts