Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Dam, I usually really like watching your ride vidio's. but this one i didn't like so much. hope your alright. the 9th of this month will make 3 months of doing nothing cause of collar bone being in 3 peices. & i was only going about 20 mph in the sand. these days happen once in awhile. The fewer the better. You'll get them next time. thanks for sharing vidio.;)

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
dammm!!!! that was a heck of a tumble man:wow: ! you ok ? hope so plus how the quad ? were you in a race or just out running? hope all is good .that camera you use take great video .

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was during the start of rnd#2 of the USDR series and I was less then a mile in running 2nd.:( Quad looks to be okay besides the left rear fender bracket being a little bent and the steering seemed a little off.As far as me I either bruised or possibly broke something on my upper left back/side area.Hard to breathe right now.And yes the GoPro camera system is AWESOME.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
That super sucks Bill hope nothing is wrong with you other than bruises, we all get bit eventually, look forward to the next vid

·
547 Posts
It was during the start of rnd#2 of the USDR series and I was less then a mile in running 2nd.:( Quad looks to be okay besides the left rear fender bracket being a little bent and the steering seemed a little off.As far as me I either bruised or possibly broke something on my upper left back/side area.Hard to breathe right now.And yes the GoPro camera system is AWESOME.
well give us a update on ya when ya find out .just want to make sure you are good to go. you can always fix a bike but not as easy as you ! hope nothings broke ,but might have cracked a rib or brused a lung if it's hard to breath .but go get some exray's ! :D

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
went to the docs.just bruised and seperated ribs.:)also found why my steering was off.Bent tierod from the crash.

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Glad to here nothing serious with you, or the rappy. Get better quick & go get them. ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Do you have a steering stabilizer?

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Dan.The stem is not bent.It is the left tierod that bent.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
any chance of this going on youtube?

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any chance of this going on youtube?
The video is on Youtube allready and if you go to my channel you can see all my videos.Here`s a pic from the vid.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Damn Bill that was a knarly tumble for sure! You were haulin ass too man you're damn lucky that rappy didn't end up in your rectum!!!!

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here`s another pic.I call this one sliding into home.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
The video is on Youtube allready and if you go to my channel you can see all my videos.Here`s a pic from the vid.
What's the name of your channel?

·
547 Posts
well get healed up man .need to see some more videos !:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts