Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took out my spark arrestor, but i dont have a PC yet, is this going to be a big problem? or should i be alright until i get my PC for christmas?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Put it back in till you get the controler.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what am i looking for when i check my plugs? and i dont run it hard for very long, most is like 3-5 minutes at a time and thats only 2-3 gear

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i slid her back in because my pops is kinda mad about the noise, but when i get exhaust he will just have to deal with it. when i get my PC he will also i guess just have to deal with it. but for now i will just take it out when i go trail riding or something

is it taking any power away by running it without the PC?

·
Registered
572 Posts
i ran mine hard for 1 day without the sparky and the speed limiter unplugged. at the end of the day i noticed a miss and checked the plug.it looked a bit on the lean side so i put the sparky back in til my cr8eix plug gets here in a day or so. seems to me this bike efi system is damn near lean stock. doesnt help it is now the winter months here in n.j.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.