Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I rejetted my carb this weekend. When I took the black tops off there is this black rubber piece I can't get it to seat back into the grooves on the carb it seems to be streached out. is there a trick to putting these back in or will I have to get new ones. If so where can I order them from?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine were like that to when I first took the top off, just ease it back inside the lip.....you will have to have fingers on each "corner" to make sure one side stays in when you push the other side in.....after the first time, I haven't had to mess with them when I take the caps off.

·
Registered
176 Posts
yep, theyre a bitch...make sure you get them seated in those grooves though. She wont run right without a good seal on those diaphragms..

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
They can be ordered from any location that carries oem parts. IE; local dealers, online dealers, ronnies.com, albaaction, etc.

They often stretch out after a while, if you cant' get them to seat properly it's probably a good idea to replace instead of fighting and possibly tearing them in the process.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks maddog I ended up ordering them from riva motorsports. great site. they have oem parts for every thing :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts